Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chapter 4.15

As many of you would have guessed, he popped the question. Done in Jack's way. Extravagant one! Woohoo.

He took me to this restaurant that could see the entire Saris from top. He had the whole restaurant reserved. The decoration was adorned in elegant white and red colors. He knows I love lilies, so lilies were the flower that dominated the room design, coupled with some roses. A quartet was playing my favorite songs throughout. And as soon as we finished my favorite dessert, he knelt and asked, "Polly Chopin, will you marry me?"

I burst into tears as he said that. How I wish I could phone mom away to tell her this amazing news. At that very moment i missed her so so much.

Mrs. Jack :) My future name. :) :) I had the most amazing night ever. We're flying back to Sims town next week, and what's next? Wedding planning!!! *frantic*

No comments:

Post a Comment