Friday, December 17, 2010

Chapter 4.11

Isaiah came to visit last night. He heard of Uncle O's passing and came to pay his sympathy. At the same time, he also spread the wedding invitation to us. After which, he dragged me to the corner of the room and said...

"I'm so sorry of hurting you, Polly. I just have to do this."
"What do you mean?"
"She's having our baby."
"So, wait. You've been with her all these while even when we're sort of seeing each other?"
*silence*
"I can't believe this, Is. I thought all we had was near perfection. We got along so well and being with you was all I looked forward to. Alas, behind me. You're having sex with your ex girlfriend!"
"I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you that way."
"Then in what way?"

Not long after, Jack jumped into our conversation too. I had to quickly introduce them to each other before Jack smelled something suspicious. I addressed him as "boyfriend", funnily enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment