Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chapter 4.17

Meet my wedding planner, Mrs. Jones.

She's the one that Jack's family has recommended. I really should trust their taste since beginning. Prior to Mrs. Jones, I consulted with 5 other planners (FIVE! talk about the perfectionist in me!) but none of them could meet what I really want.

But look at what Mrs. Jones has suggested for the wedding dress. So beautiful, innit?

The venue will be held at both my place and Jack's. There'll be nothing fancy about the one at my place. Persey will be the exec chef of the day (proud of you sissy!) and Uncle O's band is going to come and play wedding songs, all for free! I would prefer it this way, 'cos this is how my family tradition works. As for the one at Jack's place, it's gonna be crazily extravagant. His siblings are flying back in their own helicopters to attend our wedding. (actually that's gonna be my first time meeting them!). The party will take place mainly at their garden and swimming pool areas. How many invitees? FIVE Thousand. I don't spell it wrongly. Out of FIVE THOUSANDS I only know the parents. LOL LOL. Thus I'm not so into it. Neither is Jack. But if we're not to do it, the parents will surely be upset. So yeah...

Oh yeah the big day is only one month away by the way... We don't see the point of doing it any later, so yes. :) EXCITEMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment