Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chapter 4.16

As soon as I landed this morning, I quickly rushed to tell Aunt Od about my good news. Still gotta respect her cos she's the eldest in the house now. Persey was still the first person to know of course. I phoned her right away that night, and we both burst into tears. Ain't she the most lovable sissy on earth ever.


Before I decided on anything, Jack already introduced me to the wedding planner that has taken care of all the family's wedding events. It kinda pissed me off at first, because then I wouldn't have any choice anymore. What if my princess-like wedding dream is killed?

"Don't worry, honey... we can always change if you don't like her. She's currently the top-ranked planner in town, let's see what she could offer us..."

Alllllright. As I'm still practically on off day, I would be going around the town with Persey tomorrow to scout for some ideas...

Unpacking time... sighs. I wish I could steal one of the butlers! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment