Friday, December 17, 2010

Chapter 4.5

Mom has been sick. She's been refusing to eat. "Just not in the mood", she said. She's been confiding a lot in me that she has already started to feel old and yet she's so worried about her two daughters. I'm still not married, while Persey and the family is still so dependent on money. They are on the right track, but lots of times mom spots that Uncle Ocean looks sad, especially when it's early of the month when bills start to come in. But I told her everything's surely gonna be fine. Due to Uncle O & Persey's jobs, it's gonna be hard for them to become really rich. But as long as they're happy, we should be happy for them as well.


Persey made mom's favorite dimsum.

Little Quinn has been a princess in the house. She picks up things very quickly. 

Isaiah and me haven't been in speaking term since weeks ago. He seems to agree to patch up back with Janice. I'm sad. But I've really got nothing to say if it really does happen. We spent quite a good time before though. He brought me to this really romantic place by the bay. We dined at this really expensive restaurant (which I shouldn't tell Persey I went there, 'cos it's her restaurant's nemesis) overlooking the entire Sims town. After dinner, he brought me walking by the way. Just the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment