Monday, January 10, 2011

Chapter 4.24

As if one baby was not enough, here I am already with another Jack-ling inside. Currently 5 weeks and growing :) I decided not to pamper myself much with this second pregnancy, I go to work as usual. I believe the positive element will help to ease all my sickening morning sicknesses away. What's wonderful of all is I don't need to hire a babysitter for Quincey because I have aunty O, Pepita, Persey and Quinn who would take turn to take care of her. The house will be crazy mess if we added another Quincey by next year. That's for sure.

Jack is a bit less busy at work so he's been training much in the gym room. He's reaching a ripe age soon so he just wants to make sure his health is at prime. Welcoming baby two really helps everyone to act more positively *chuckles*


Persey and auntie O have been having rows against one another. It started with Auntie O's opinion on Persey's decision to send Quinn to business school. She kept on saying that Quinn should have her own right to decide what she wants, not what Persey wants. Well, I have not much say in this because I don't want to seem like I'm on anyone's side. Quinn is a brilliant kid at school and she's apparently doing well in her Business course. I don't know what is the big trouble for Auntie O, perhaps according to her Quinn should not follow such a ubiquitous role so it's easy for her to find a career later on. Anyhow, I hope they will cool down soon because it's rather stressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment