Monday, January 3, 2011

Chapter 4.20

Due to some carelessness and too much of passion and playfulness, hereby we announce:

WE'RE EXPECTING.

I knowwwwwww that I just mentioned a week ago that baby was not (yet) in our agenda, but who can help the newlywed when it comes to such kind of thing? Though it's rather unexpected, we're happy to the max nonetheless. This fantastic news comes in a package with other good news. I've just been promoted to be the Vice CEO of the company! Woohoo! They tripled my salary and decided to give me extra off days for the year. :)

Remember how I changed 5 wedding planners a month ago? I was sooo caught up in anxious and angry mood almost everyday. It's not their faults, because they're the top-notches in town. I guess I should've known it earlier that I was already pregnant with this little Jack-ling inside. I couldn't eat well, in fact I lost about 3kgs prior to the big day (all in a month!) and I got lethargic really easily. Persey had been telling me that I could be preggo, but I kept defying her words because I always thought we had it safe (yeah only safe in my own mind apparently) :P 

This is exciting. ;) Btw, it's been growing inside of me for 10 weeks now. Another 30 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment