Friday, January 7, 2011

Chapter 4.21

Entering second trimester only makes me feel more horrible. Every morning is started with morning sickness, and it goes on for not only once, but couple of times till the afternoon. I could impossibly eat anything. This sucks. ;(

Doctor said my condition is pretty bad for a pregnant woman, thus he issued me a certificate to state that I'm not fit for work till I give birth. Therefore, I've been stay-at-home mommy-to-be... I know my job could be very demanding, but that's the only way for me to spend my days...

Now the only thing I look forward to in a day is just when Jack comes home and Persey to cook us dinner. According to Persey, one therapeutic way to ease my pregnancy obstacles is by going fishing. Something that I've really never done at all in my life. So apparently Pepita inherits that talent from our dad, so she's bringing me to go fishing this weekend along with Persey. All three of us are close, but there's still an invisible barrier between Pepita and us. I hope it'll slowly subside.

No comments:

Post a Comment