Friday, January 7, 2011

Chapter 4.23



Being a mother is really such a beautiful gift. Quincey is a bit of a crybaby and is quite persistent with things that she really wants. I guess this runs in the Chopin legacy ;) But I've really been enjoying motherhood. Breastfeeding her just feels so amazing to me. I'm thankful for Persey's existence in the house too, she's been through this so she knows more than me. Initially Jack's mom suggested us to have 3 babysitters just to take care of her; one to care about her food nutrition, one to care for her hygiene, and the other one to decide what type of fashion she should be wearing. It's... too too much, no? Anyway she herself hasn't even come once to take a look at her own granddaughter. I guess that's why Jack is a little bit oblivious to his parents...

That being said, Jack has been a wonderful husband and father. Though he has to work till late almost every night, he always tries to be with us on weekends. It's terribly hard for me when he's not around, especially at night. There were many times when I reached the point that I felt I couldn't take it anymore. Quincey can be quite difficult sometimes... but she's still my precious daughter. I'm grateful for her presence every single day.

Oh btw, I did change my hairdo. Enough with the long hair feminine look, time for a change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment