Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chapter 1.4: It's positive!

I know it's been a bit early, but I've always love children and wished to have one on my own. I'm preggo :)


I knew it when I found myself fell sick more and more often. I always have to stay near the toilet because I might throw up at anytime. It's totally not easy being preggo. Suspecting that I'm with a little one inside me now, I quickly rushed to the nearest GP to have it checked. Without telling Russell of course, cause I wanted to make it as a surprise. I went through lots and lots of check just to make sure.

"Congratulations Mrs. Chopin, you're going to have a baby."

I was ecstatic. I had a little one on my way. She or he will be with me for 9 months... How amazing is that! I then quickly rushed to the grocery store and picked up some ingredients to prepare a romantic surprise dinner for Russell and I. Then after that I spilled the secret. :)

He seemed happy about the good news too. Every morning before he gets to work and evening after he comes home, the first thing he will do is to feel my tummy and talk to the baby. I'm jealous when she/he's born they would have a closer rapport than I do. Hmm!

Such a sweet father he is, isn't he?

Mommy is a handy girl.

9 months is just like a kite passing by. I was given quite a long maternity leave, so right after I stepped on the 38th week I knew that it's just anytime now. I started nesting to prepare to go to the hospital.


She is born :) A happy cheeky little baby girl. We named her Nevada. Nevada Chopin.
Daddy loves her certainly much.

She's a very easy going baby. Doesn't demand that much, but she certainly seems not to like the outdoor. It's a signal that both Russell and I need to work harder to build a roof on top of us. But nonetheless, things have been much more exciting for us now. And Russell and I have been more in love than ever :) I love you Russell I love you Nada.

2 comments:

  1. Let me ask you, when's the next Marie junior coming? Lol! I have just got hitched only! Now thinking real hard if I should get married or not? Duh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey And, married life is fun! At least I don't feel so lonely about coming back home anymore. But I certainly wish Nada could grow up to prioritize her own life first before tieing the knot. Who's the lucky guy? L or N?

    ReplyDelete