Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chapter 1.3: You had me at hello :)

Few days passed by. I thought I would have forgotten Russell totally. I mean, afterall he's just another visitor to the museum, just like who I was, what's so big deal about it? But it turned out... the other way around. He came to visit me. To my so-called house. We talked it through.


He said Olivia and he was over. Olivia was an obvious snob. She just couldn't stop bragging about her family's wealth to just an average guy like Russell. It's true that they were highschool sweethearts once. But that's that. The relationship for them lasted for 10 years and they had 4 kids together, but due to Olivia's wealthiness, she could have the custody all to herself. Russell seemed pretty okay about their separation, though of course he's still a bit held up about his kids. I paid my utmost sympathy to him. I know how bad it must have been for him. He said he really appreciated about my patience to listen to him because all these whiles he's been under Olivia's roof. She's such a dominator.

For once again, I fell again for him. I kept denying myself that this is way too fast! He's just got over one relationship, a sacred one, with 4 kids borne! What am I thinking! But without further ado, we kissed.

Here.

Our first kiss.


He told me that I had him at hello. I told him the same thing too. My breath was carried away when he kissed me. I could feel like as though the world totally belonged to us with all flowers blooming around. This is truly my first time to ever fall in love. And I really hope he could be the...


"Marie, Veux-tu m'épouser?" (will you marry me?)

"Hell yes!"

Things were pretty easy for us to start with. I asked him to move in with me. And we started from really beginning. We started to buy more stuffs to fill in the house. I also appreciated his effort by quickly finding a job so that we can start to prepare for our future little one earlier.


He got the job in the Politics department.

He's been practising a lot on his skills and I'm so glad to see all those efforts, really.

"So that we can start to have a better life together. Je t'aime, Marie. I really do."

No comments:

Post a Comment