Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chapter 1: Marie Who?

Bonjour. Je m'appelle Marie Chopin. I've been an orphan since born. Rumor has it that my parents forgot to bring me home from the hospital right after my mere, my mother, gave birth to me. My pere, my father, had long surrendered to my mother because he couldn't stand her "Hopeless Romantic" trait that totally didn't match up to my father's "Loner" trait. He died couple of seconds before I was even born. My mere is now an old widower somewhere in The Sims world, or so the gossip says. She was swayed away by this most romantic proposal that everyone talked about in the neighborhood right after she gave birth to me. There's where she forgot about me.

Chopin is the family name that I got from the Social Services dept because I had a French father and I could sleep only when I listened to Frederic Chopin's music when I was young (cliche). I don't remember anything from my childhood because the Social Services dept gave me a potion to forsake everything from my past and let me refresh as I entered my Young Adult age. So here I am.


To cut it short:

My traits are:
1. Natural Cook
2. Friendly
3. Hopeless Romantic (OMG.. not again..)
4. Handy
5. Computer Whiz

My fitness level is medium, and I am more towards boney. My favorite food will be Sushi, and my favorite color is Red. My life aspiration is to be a Celebrity Chef.

My day 1 in Riverview was very adventurous. I was left by the Soc Services in front of this land in Riverview. A huge land with only 1,300 left in my pocket. What could I buy with only such amt of money? First, I bought a bed because that's the only thing on The Sims World that can make me happy and comfortable right? I have no friends, no family, no money. :(

What's next? Find a job! I just knew it that every food will become magic when it arrives on my hand. So without further ado, I accepted the job at the Restaurant. It's no big money, but baby steps yea?

Okay. Bed checked. Job checked. Now next, how am I gonna poopoo if I suddenly wake up at night and can't hold it? I need a WC. The cheapest one too. But oh shoot I need to have a wall in order to get it attached to it. So there, I built up this 1 piece of wall, and bought my WC. Voila.

That's how I pretty much lived up my first day.


Happy breezy dandy.. and slowly my tummy was also singing. How did I get food when I don't have a job and no one to depend on? My brain was working perfectly... I strolled over to my neighbor's place (the family name is kept secret for privacy reason...). Went to shake hand, friendly introduction, get to know each other, chat, gossip,... and next stop: the kitchen! Well i didn't just go and hijack the kitchen. I actually offered to serve dinner to them. Though they didn't seem happy with my kindness offered.


But anyway that's almost midnight.. after that I went home and caught my sleep. Til next day...

This is such a long post, pls bear with me. I started work the next day, earned some cash, brought back cash, and bought the cheapest fridge on my own :DDD Now I can have quick meal myself. And, without sitting on the grass, I can sit on my WC too! What a way to save money! I certainly have learnt much more on how to appreciate money... Back in Social Services life... I was too pampered. I had friends, I had bunkbeds to sleep on, I had playground to play at, I had several meals served... without any worry. Now look at me.

But I'm soooo ready to start my new life! Til then!

1 comment:

  1. Com'on, Marie

    Hurry up & serve me Chapter 2.
    I'm itching for more already!

    ~ Andrea Maranello.
    (LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete