Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chapter 5.28

People talk! OMG people talk about our family! This morning Is brought me to the hospital early for a check up before our trip. But he had to come out first to get something in the car, and he overheard 'so Is..... a new young girl ...... pregnant? Poor Quincey and the four kiddos...' Seriously people need a life outside! I haven't been active in the community for a while now, people must be thinking I'm only aging at home with 4 kids that make my life topsy turvy. Oh well well well!


What do they know? I have a brilliant life! So I've been 12 weeks along now (hm yes.) with such a breeze! Even I couldn't tell that I've been pregnant at all. With that, it means I'm all safe to travel now! Woohoo! Remi has his stranger anxiety back this morning. He cried like a thunder despite the so many cajoling efforts we put into. Sighs... Gonna do some more training before we leave him with mom.

Rams has been seeing the girl a lot. He's been coming home in the evening every time. Gosh this is worrying me. Is finally had a word with him and being a sensitive boy that he is, he chooses to skip dinner and bury himself in the room since. Jees... I really need the break. Trust that when I come back all will be well... Rob is totally funny with all his words. I taught him some functional words today and he turned it into something unbelievable. It may sound funny to me now, not sure in the near future.

I said: Grab the fork.
Rob said: What the fock.

Oh. my. pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment