Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chapter 5.28

"Hey mom! You're finally sitting down eating cake!", Russ said this morning. Trust that Russ will be world's most intelligent detective! Hahaha... but it's true. I haven't felt this peaceful for a really long time. Thank God for mom. She's finally here grabbing both little ones off Is & my hands. Phew!


Actually, Is and I are back to the pregnancy scare stage right now... I haven't really been feeling well lately, again. Well not to say that it'll be surprise if it really is happening again, we're casual. But our trip is in front of our eyes!!! We are taking half a month off to Saris for a little while because Is just so happens is gonna have a one-day meeting there. I can't wait to break off from my life here a little while... bummed out. Anyway... some shots of Remi and Rob...

Remi when he's being wonderful. Here's shot of him playing with grandma...

Rob is such a talker! Give him a word and he'll be able to spin you around.

Love my boys a lot but mama needs a break too :) Last night Is and I were casually discussing that we might want to look at renovating our house since eventually we're adding more people into it. Now there are six of us... and we're definitely going for a girl, though still not sure when. That means more money arckkkkk!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment