Friday, February 24, 2012

Chapter 5.26

Long time no post. Coping with 2 twin boys + 1 boy + 1 teenager is just not easy I tell you! Each one of them has a kind of tantrum to throw and basically I need to run here and there to get my things done. *phew*

Our twin boys are absolutely adorable, delivered through c-section. Please meet Remi and Rob. Remi & Rob here is the world who's been reading mommy's journal. Remi is older than Rob, but has a much more 'adventurous' trait - he absolutely rebels a lot and has a typical stranger anxiety to deal with! Sighs... That explains why that even at their age of 2 years old, we're still in big consideration to try for a girl. Getting a helper isn't the best idea for now - Remi is way too rebellious and besides it's dragging us financially. But Rob... he is magical. Quite strange, no? Two people who grew up together in one mommy's tummy with two total opposite traits. :) They love to talk to each other, in their baby-ish lingo of course. Sometimes I really wish I could understand what it is they're thinking of...

Is has been a good active daddy. He's closer to Ramsay than anyone else - especially when I get mad running around the house with one or two babies in my arms screaming at everybody :D Russ also seems closer to Ramsay - dunno why, probably Ramsay has that special calm leader charisma being the eldest in the family. Who could've thought I'd be this major housewife? It's been nothing but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment