Friday, February 24, 2012

Chapter 5.27

I was skimming through the archive of my journal and boy didn't I realize everything has been about my pregnancIES! I have totally forgotten how to live - enjoying the crisp air while tending to our garden, sipping coffee at the nearby diner, having date with Is, helping Rams and Russ with their homeworks... ahhh..!!!

But here's the good news. My mom just told me that she's visiting us here next week for a full whole month!! While I'm not sure how Remi would react to her, but I'm putting high faith that she will be able to handle her own grandson. I seriously couldn't be anymore thankful for my mom. She's just the world's most amazing mom one could ever have... and her life is all about the inspiration for myself.

BTW, I've been hearing here and there that Rams is currently seeing a girl in his school named Alice. :) I'm so excited for him though I'm not sure if i should approve of it yet? Rams is rather emotional I'm kinda scared if he will get too serious with this girl. I wouldn't mind seeing her nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment