Monday, March 18, 2013

Chapter 5.33

Pardon me for the long long disappearance. It's been a long winding road since my last post - aka Rosie's birth. Rosie is well into her toddler-hood now, but we'd lost Is just few weeks after Rosie's born :( sudden heart attack grabbed away the man I most love in my life...

On the other hand, there's another addition (again) in our life. Alice was apparently pregnant just few months after I found out about mine, which explained the urgency to get hitched. Now I have a grand daughter of my own, yea that felt a lot like double bonus! Her name is Daisy and they stay with us. Rams has graduated from high school and now working part time as a painter & fast food cook. While Alice is at home most of the times, if she's not out singing for events. Actually that's a blessing in disguise, with my old age catching up, I have too much to look after.

Remi & Rob are sent to preschool every morning by Rams. Russ luckily is a high-roller in school. I just don't need to worry much about him =)


No comments:

Post a Comment