Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chapter 5.30

My pregnancy is pretty full-on this time. Despite the much rest that I've been taking, I keep feeling lethargic everyday, unlike when I was pregnant with my previous boys. Tending to my garden feels so much like a chore, when it's supposed to calm me down. Is this new addition gonna be a rock star or something?



Watching my twins grow up is a joy nonetheless. With his old age catching up, Is has finally decided to retire and help me watch over the kids at home. How are we going to live? Thank God that Is grew a lot of investments since he's young, and besides, Ramsy is going to start work next month. He finally proposed to Alice. We don't really object to that, knowing that Alice is a sweet girl, but it's just their young age that worries us by a lot. Could Ramsy be just another young boy who's naively swooned by the honeymoon period? Hope not!


We went baby shopping this early afternoon and found this crib. You might start asking why it's red in color, because the doctor just revealed the sex of the baby. Yep, it's finally a GIRL!!!!! I hope the doctor was right. Because this could've meant a lot! Ramsy kindly contributed two names already, either "Rosie" or "Rachel". I think both are cute =)


No comments:

Post a Comment