Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chapter 5.24

Finding out baby #3


So last week after my last posting, I threw up magically for 3 times in 1 hour. The night before we had raw tuna for dinner (or sasheemee, as the Sapanese calls it). But I didn't suspect anything except that, after the unpredicted future turbulence that we've been through. I started not being able to take any dinner that night.  I really thought it's a bad food poisoning that I was having. Is was of course forcing me to go to the doctor, but I didn't want to.

The next day, while sitting for breakfast with Rams, he suddenly blurted out what he's recently learnt at school about shapes. "Mommy you're round." I was startled. I couldn't have picked up any weight while busy with the kids. Moreover I flied to Saris quite a few times to take care of mom. My suspicion of being preggo started to rise. To be honest I have lost count of when this baby could have been conceived. But, pfuh, I took out the last 3 testpack from my cabinet. And I said to myself, whatever it is, I wouldn't be disappointed.


5...4...3..2..1....... It showed negative. I didn't bother to take out the next or next next testpack. It'd be the same, my heart said. Despite the umpteenth time let down by the testpack, I still couldn't help feeling my heart sink whenever I saw it showed no positive sign. I don't know why. Maybe I've just really not given up yet.

That evening, while Is was doing his duty to throw away the bins, he noticed my testpack in the toilet! Gosh I totally forgot to throw away that properly. No, I didn't want him to know and disappoint him too. We've kinda not wanted to talk about it... Then he confronted me, "Honey, is there something wrong with ur health recently?" Then I started telling him everything, and couldn't help but to cry a little bit.


But he said he had this strong gutfeel that we might be pregnant for real this time. Because he noticed that my mood hasn't been at its best... so I agreed to his suggestion to visit the doctor (just a doctor not an obgyn) first thing in the morning the next day. He agreed to take a day off just to take me there too, because in case if it's not a baby thing, I might be real sick too - looking at how many times i've puked in few days.

At the hospital, I was 'forced' to go for an ultrasound because doctor "suspected that there's something in there." How scary has that sounded, you tell me! It could be a malignant tumour or something. Gosh. And then...

We heard heartbeat, the heartbeat that we'd been so familiar with. :) We both teared. Good news is, there might be a chance of twin babies too! Wheeeeee.... :) At that time, I totally forgot about wanting it as a girl or a boy, as long as he/she/they are healthy and complete in there.

We came back bringing that news to the boys... of course they don't understand. But we're gonna be a huge family from now on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment