Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chapter 5.23

Hi peeps... long time no update. I've been busy keeping up with the two kids. Now that Rams is almost going to enter primary school, everything starts to get busier. Is there already a third kid? Nope. We've been trying with all methods and myths, nothing worked out. Sighs.

But we're not giving up yet... meanwhile I'm just trying to concentrate on my housewife-ing task and bringing Rams up to my very best. Is is entering a dusk age and I'm not getting younger either... it may just be hard biologically. I haven't thought of how I'm gonna sort this out, but I'm sure everything's gonna be alright...

How's Russ? Russ has been awesome and smart. He picks up what his brother does really fast. It's kind of worrying sometimes when he tries to speak like "what the bark is that, mom?" pointing to a tree... i really thought he's talking about the 'bark'. Hmmm.



so people, what are your tips in conceiving a girl? 

No comments:

Post a Comment