Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chapter 4.1

 

Hey there! It's Polly here. I'm gonna start my first post by writing about Persey & uncle Ocean's wedding! They just got married today and they're simply the most sweetest and romantic couple I've ever seen. I'm really envious of them -- I'm still single and am not even sure if I could get a boyfriend at all! By the way, Persey has also been pregnant -- 2 months long. It's double happiness huh?



It might sometimes feel very unfair as I'm the elder sister and supposedly I should be the one tying the knot and falling pregnant first. Huh! But anywayyyy…

I've also graduated from the Sims Medical school a week ago -- with Simma cum laude =) Mommy came to the graduation handing me a beautiful bouquet of flower with a note attached on it "Congrats, my daughter!". Persey and uncle Ocean also came. I could see the baby bump already on my little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment